Clinical Customer Success Manager
CarePort is seeking a full-time, Boston-based Clinical Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success and Implementation team. This customer-facing role serves as clinical domain expert and advises members of CarePort’s implementation team on key clinical questions. The person in this role also serves as trusted advisor to CarePort’s customers, directly counseling clinical leaders and front-line clinical users of CarePort solutions. This versatile professional will lead workflow sessions with end users, conduct research and data analysis, consult with customers and work with product/engineering to bring the customer voice to the table.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter driven to meet the needs of a demanding customer and partner landscape. This “people person” enjoys interacting and connecting with others and is a creative, energetic individual with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Serve as a domain consultant and expert advisor to the Customer Success and Implementation team
- Manage multiple accounts of various sizes at the same time
- Plan and execute the configuration of CarePort solutions for acute care sponsors and their post-acute provider network for optimum utilization and benefit
- Partner with project manager(s) to provide project oversight and report on status of projects, identifying project risks, issues, decisions and change
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide internal and external support and training
- Establish relationship as trusted advisor to CarePort customers
- Maintain a strong grasp of customer account details and drive adoption, utilization and expansion of CarePort solutions
- Occasionally support sales/marketing efforts
- BSN-RN degree (preferred; other clinical specialties will be considered)
- 4+ years’ experience as a practicing clinician
- 3+ years’ experience using EMR/EHR systems in an acute or post-acute setting, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role with a healthcare technology provider
- 3+ years’ experience managing process, workflows or teams through data analysis
- Experience driving change in clinical workflow, process and operational tactics of a healthcare organization
- Familiarity with population health concepts, case management, clinical coordination and patient journey from acute care to post-acute care (SNF/home health)
- Consultative and comfortable being the authority on various subjects
- Excellent presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting in front of groups of all sizes
- Passion for technology
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Team player with flexible, positive attitude
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.