CarePort is seeking a full-time Data Integration Software Engineer to join our growing, Boston-based engineering team. The engineer in this new role will work on the tools and pipelines that bring patient data into the CarePort platform. This critical role will have a direct impact on our ability to quickly onboard new customers and provide them with the data they need to improve patient outcomes. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and drive projects forward.
- Collaborate with the integration and product engineering teams to identify requirements for new data integrations
- Enhance back-end systems to accommodate novel data scenarios
- Collaborate with the customer success team to identify requirements for and to build customer-specific data processing logic
- Employ best practices, including test-driven development while building maintainable, scalable and maintainable services
- 3+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails or comparable web application frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with PostgreSQL or comparable relational database systems
- Demonstrable conceptual, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with HL7 a plus
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health, an Allscripts company, and part of the next-generation care management solution, improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.