CarePort Health is growing and is seeking a Product Manager to lead our Platform Team and provide key support for our other product teams. This role will work on administrative tools for internal users and customers, monitor usage data, and support cross-product documentation.
Key Traits for Success
You are skilled at understanding user needs and translating those into product requirements. You have an understanding of the healthcare data landscape and its challenges and enjoy solving complex problems. You are curious, detail-oriented with a bias toward action and have demonstrated an ability to research, analyze and outline approaches independently.
Come join our small (but growing) team and help us improve patient outcomes during patients’ most vulnerable times –and have fun while we do it!
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders from different areas of expertise (product managers, developers, account managers) to understand the needs of internal and external users.
- Curate and maintain a roadmap balancing ad-hoc requests with maintenance and improvement of user and administrative tools.
- Utilize agile principles to develop and groom a backlog as well as a strategic roadmap for the Platform Team.
- Lead the engineering team to execute on the backlog/product roadmap
- Manage usage data and reporting across the platform
- Maintain product documentation
- 2-3 years experience working in Healthcare Product Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements gathering and prioritization
- Ability to solve complex problems iteratively, gathering relevant data and feedback to shape development
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills – ability to influence beyond authority
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and quantitative skills, while also maintaining the ability to have big-picture conversations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sense of humor
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
CarePort, powered by WellSky, improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.