Manage patients across the post-acute continuum
CarePort Connect is a powerful web-based solution that enables providers across the continuum – hospitals, physician groups, ACOs, and post-acute providers — to coordinate care through real-time information sharing. CarePort Connect overcomes silos of patient information so that disparate providers with shared patients are connected by real time and actionable data.
Hospitals, ACOs and Physician Organizations: Real-time notifications allow care coordinators to actively manage patients and improve post-acute outcomes
- Live updates on when and where patients receive care throughout the post-hospital period, whether it’s at a skilled nursing home, the emergency room, or at home with home health
- Instant notifications of critical patient events such as hospital readmissions and care transitions as they are occurring
- Real-time collaboration with providers across the post-acute continuum
Post-Acute Providers: Improve collaborative relationships with health systems, physician groups and ACOs
- Receive key patient information on shared patients such as patient attribution, care team contacts, care guidelines and more
- Benchmark your organization’s patient outcomes within the local referral market
- Simplify data sharing about your patients and your organization’s outcomes with hospitals and other care partners
CarePort Connect provides real-time information to care teams across the continuum so that they can make the most effective patient care decisions.
Post-Acute Thought Leadership Series
Webinar Recap: Top Post-Acute Trends and Takeaways for 2018
March 05, 2018
Post-acute is front and center in the value-based care movement, as this is where many of the cost reduction, efficiencies, and quality improvement initiatives are taking place. ... Read More