Do you like data? CarePort is seeking a full-time, Boston-based Data Quality Manager to join our Customer Success and Implementation team. This unique and critical customer-facing role is a combination of product management, implementation and customer success.
Customers of the CarePort platform rely on the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the data supplied by their systems and partner network. This role takes a vigilant product management view of this critical resource, developing innovative strategies to keep our partners engaged and motivated to create and maintain their businesses’ CarePort profiles. The ideal candidate has a passion for engaging with customers and working with CarePort’s product and engineering teams to develop effective and scalable ways to maintain and enrich CarePort’s data asset.
- Develop and own strategies for periodic reviews of data quality and accuracy of data in the CarePort network as furnished by providers in their CarePort profile and data supplied via integration with other mission critical systems (EMRs) of these providers
- Execute programs to actively engage the CarePort network of providers to constantly improve data quality
- Collaborate with the implementation and support teams to identify data related issues experienced in the field
- Analyze and evaluate data identifying opportunities to reduce data quality issues
- Work with the product and engineering team to identify application gaps and enhancements to lead to improved data quality
- Communicate with key customers as necessary with respect to process improvement and data quality
- Drive CarePort’s data quality initiatives – this role sets direction and executes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter with a “go-getter”, action-oriented personality that operates well in environments with ambiguity or limited information
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a team environment to deliver SaaS solutions with large quantities of data (preferably to the healthcare market)
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to network and collaborate across multiple teams with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results; team player
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health provides care coordination software solutions to manage patient transitions across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility for providers, payers and ACOs into the care that patients receive across care settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.