CarePort is seeking a full-time, Boston- based Implementation Manager to join our implementation and support team. This critical customer-facing role drives implementation of CarePort’s SaaS solutions to successful conclusion through engaging with customer leadership, users, customer partner networks, and other healthcare software vendors. This energetic and motivated individual – with a passion for solving complex problems in the healthcare industry – will also conduct research and data analysis, enable integration with other vendors and conduct other customer support activities – all with the ultimate goal of happy, successful customers willing to act as a reference for CarePort solutions.
- Plan and execute the configuration of CarePort solutions for our acute-care sponsors and their post-acute provider network for optimum utilization and benefit
- Ensure alignment of project requirements with with contractual obligations, Statement of Work, compliance concerns, and CarePort features; build and manage a project plan
- Provide project oversight and report on status of projects, identifying project risks, issues, decisions, and change
- Drive continuous improvement in delivery and support methodologies and support continuous deployment efforts of engineering
- Collaborate with other team members in providing support and training as needed
- Establish trusted-advisor relationship with customers and CarePort users, have a strong grasp of the details of their accounts and will drive adoption and utilization of CarePort solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years experience delivering projects (in a healthcare provider setting a plus)
- Self-starter and organizer with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer and partner landscape
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to network and collaborate across multiple teams with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results; team player
- “People Person” – enjoys interacting and connecting with people; derives satisfaction from helping others, is creative, energetic, individual with a positive, “can-do” attitude
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health, an Allscripts company, and part of the next-generation care management solution, improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.