CarePort is seeking enthusiastic, gregarious, team members with strong people skills for long term contract positions, with the potential to become a permanent position based on the candidate’s performance. The role entails reaching out to exiting and non-existing clients to gather information about their agencies and to educate them on maintaining their information in our database.
- What is this person going to do every day?
- Calling, emailing and faxing post-acute agencies to obtain data that will be input into our database
- Following-up with hard to reach post-acute agencies
- Maintaining logs of communications and tracking trends on outreach success
- Generating reports on productivity and outcomes
- What are the most important things the job seeker needs to know about the job?
- This role will involve quickly gaining the trust and building a relationship with post-acute agencies over the phone and email
- How will success be measured?
- Success will be measured based on increasing the number of updated profiles and completed profiles month over month
- What skills does the job seeker need?
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- What education level is desired?
- Undergraduate degree
- How many years of experience?
- None required
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health provides care coordination software solutions to manage patient transitions across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility for providers, payers and ACOs into the care that patients receive across care settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.