CarePort is seeking a full-time Enterprise Sales Executive in the west/central region. The primary purpose of this net-new business sales role is to grow CarePort business in existing markets and to cultivate new business in untapped markets. The sales executive will call on C-level executives (VP Pop Health, CFOs, CIOs, heads of ACOs) at hospitals, health systems and ACOs to promote solutions that enhance care transitions from acute to post-acute care and home health settings.
- Achieve annual sales order intake quota and targets
- Manage cost of sale vs. budget
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales prospects according to product, timeline and value
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Identify potential business opportunities and grow the company pipeline
- Create a business solution consisting of services and software that uniquely addresses the customer’s needs. May include collaboration with cross-functional Allscripts teams.
- Cultivate relationships with management of new and prospective accounts to build credibility and trust
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding specific customer business goals, strategies, financials and challenges
- Respond to customer issues and manage escalations of critical deliverables
- Keep relevant information up-to-date on salesforce.com
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects for the region
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management
- 7 or more years of experience in a healthcare software sales environment
- Proven track record of success in net-new sales over a sustained period
- Deep understanding of healthcare IT Industry and knowledge of competitive and relevant market data
- Experience interacting at the C-level
- ~50% overnight, out-of-town travel required. Candidates must reside in the central or mid-western continental U.S.
- Work is performed in a remote office environment
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health, an Allscripts company, and part of the next-generation care management solution, improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.