The Analytics team at CarePort is seeking a full-time Senior Research Analyst with expertise working with data in the healthcare sector. This role will be responsible for working with various internal teams at CarePort to identify opportunities where data can be used to improve the quality of care provided to patients in the post-acute care setting.
Applicants must have an ability to use data to conduct rigorous research supporting the departments objectives. The analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Performing complex data management on varied data sources – ADT feeds, CCDs, MDS, OASIS and CASPER, among others
- Constructing quality measures for PAC providers that account for patient acuity
- Developing predictive models that identify patients at risk for adverse outcomes
- Discerning how policy changes in the PAC industry impact provider care delivery behavior and their needs for analytic services
- Interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations to both technical and non-technical audience
- Collaborating with internal CarePort teams to ensure project deadlines are met
- Master’s degree, preferably in public health, epidemiology, economics, statistics or another related field
- Five or more years’ experience working with structured datasets in a healthcare setting
- Experience working with statistical software such as SAS, Stata, R or Python
- Ability to determine necessary data elements and appropriate analysis strategy required to answer open ended research questions
- Desire to continue to learn and take on new projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of CMS regulations, post-acute policy and regulatory issues a plus
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health provides care coordination software solutions to manage patient transitions across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility for providers, payers and ACOs into the care that patients receive across care settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.