CarePort is seeking a full-time Enterprise Sales Executive in the Washington / Oregon / Idaho / Montana / Wyoming region. The primary focus of this sales role is to cultivate CarePort business in new markets. The enterprise sales executive will call on hospital and health system C-level executives and directors to promote solutions that enhance acute to post-acute care transitions. Key call points include VP of population health, CFOs, CIOs, heads of ACOs and other executives who focus on value-based care.
- Achieve annual sales quota and targets
- Manage cost of sale vs. budget
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales prospects according to product, timeline and value
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Identify potential business opportunities and grow the company pipeline
- Engage executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities
- Create a business solution consisting of services and software that uniquely addresses the customer’s needs.
- Perform sales demos and negotiate deals
- Cultivate relationships with management of new and prospective accounts to build credibility and trust
- Establish net promoters customers/reference accounts
- Respond to customer issues and manage escalations of critical deliverables
- Minimize customer attrition through high quality customer support/relationships
- Stay up to date on competitive and relevant market data
- Understand current overall trends in the business sector
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding specific customer business goals, strategies, financials and challenges
- Keep relevant information up-to-date in salesforce.com
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects for the region
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management
- More than seven years of experience in a healthcare software sales environment
- Acute and post-acute sales experience; experience selling to ACOs and value-based care organizations is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success in sales over a sustained period
- Deep understanding of healthcare IT Industry and knowledge of competitive and relevant market data
- Experience interacting at the C-level
- ~50% overnight, out-of-town travel required
- Work is performed in a remote office environment – strong preference for location in the Northwest
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.