CarePort is seeking a full-time Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building consumer web-based applications using modern programming languages, frameworks, and tools. The full stack engineer is a key member of the team who not only contributes great technical solutions that directly impact the business, but who generates creative ideas to improve our products and services. The ideal candidate will take ownership of their work and is comfortable both making decisions and building consensus.
- Develop compelling features using state-of-the art tools and technologies with a focus on building great user experiences
- Engage in the full product lifecycle as part of a cross-functional, agile team to gain deep understanding of the problems we need to solve and apply that knowledge to building solutions
- Craft highly scalable, robust, and maintainable services and APIs using best practices, including test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Stay at the cutting edge of software development by learning and sharing new technologies and techniques with the team
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or comparable web application frameworks
- Experience with PostgreSQL or comparable relational database systems
- Knowledge of functional programming languages, such as Elm, Haskell, Scheme, Clojure
- Proficiency in building data visualizations
- Expertise in building modern, responsive user interfaces in HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable conceptual, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.