CarePort is seeking a full-time, Boston- based Implementation Manager to join our implementation and support team. This critical customer-facing role drives implementation of CarePort’s SaaS solutions to successful conclusion through engaging with customer leadership, clinical users and other clinicians, customer partner networks, and other healthcare software vendors. This energetic and motivated individual – with a passion for solving complex problems in the healthcare industry – will also lead workflow sessions with end users, conduct research and data analysis, enable integration with other vendors and conduct other customer support activities – all with the ultimate goal of happy, successful customers willing to act as a reference for CarePort solutions.
- Serve as a domain consultant and expert advisor to the customer project team
- Plan and execute the configuration of CarePort solutions for our acute-care sponsors and their post-acute provider network for optimum utilization and benefit
- Ensure alignment of project requirements with with contractual obligations, Statement of Work, compliance concerns, and CarePort features; build and manage a project plan
- Provide project oversight and report on status of projects, identifying project risks, issues, decisions, and change
- Drive continuous improvement in delivery and support methodologies and support continuous deployment efforts of engineering
- Collaborate with other team members in providing support and training as needed
- Establish trusted-advisor relationship with customers and CarePort users, have a strong grasp of the details of their accounts and will drive adoption and utilization of CarePort solutions
- Direct experience in a case management or clinical coordination setting, particularly with population health concepts or five or more years experience driving clinically oriented software deployment projects with a variety of stakeholders in a healthcare provider setting
- Strong user of technology solutions such as having been a user or managing users of an EHR solution in a healthcare provider setting or experience in a customer facing role with a technology provider
- Self-starter and organizer with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer and partner landscape
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to network and collaborate across multiple teams with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results; team player
- “People Person” – enjoys interacting and connecting with people; derives satisfaction from helping others, is creative, energetic, individual with a positive, “can-do” attitude
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.