CarePort is seeking a full-time Boston-based Partnership Analyst to join our implementation and support team. This is a critical, customer-facing position that drives implementations of CarePort SaaS solutions to successful conclusion by engaging with customer leadership, users, customer partner networks, and CarePort partner vendors. This energetic and motivated individual – with a passion for solving complex problems in the healthcare industry – will also conduct research and data analysis, enable integration with other vendors and conduct other customer support activities – all with the ultimate goal of happy, successful customers.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with customers and CarePort users, demonstrate a strong grasp of the details of customer accounts and will drive adoption and utilization of CarePort solutions
- Execute the configuration of CarePort solutions for hospital sponsors and their post-acute provider network for optimum utilization and benefit
- Collaborate with hospital partners to develop strategies to strengthen the network and ensure onboarding of all network partners into the CarePort system through multiple forms of engagement and follow-up
- Monitor implementations for key performance indicators, and proactively intercede to support customer with questions, concerns and issues
- Provide project oversite and report on status of projects, serve as a key feedback conduit from customers to product management, and support continuous deployment efforts of engineering
- Backstop other Partnership Analysts and team members in providing support and training
- Bachelor’s degree (major or concentration in a healthcare related discipline is a plus)
- Two years or more experience in a health care technology environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of competency with business applications MS Word, Excel, etc. and an aptitude to learn new software tools readily. Knowledge of healthcare EMR/EHR solutions a plus
- Organized individual who delivers work that is accurate and complete
- “People Person” – enjoys interacting and connecting with people; derives satisfaction from helping others, is creative, energetic, individual with a positive, “can-do” attitude
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.