Location: Boston, MA
CarePort is seeking a full-time Boston-based Partnership Analyst/Onboarding Specialist to join our services and customer success team. This is a critical, customer-facing position that drives implementations of CarePort SaaS solutions to successful conclusion by engaging with customer leadership, users, customer partner networks, and CarePort partner vendors. This energetic and motivated individual – with a passion for solving complex problems in the healthcare industry – will conduct outreach and training for post-acute providers, complete research and database analysis, and will enable integration with other vendors, among other customer support activities – all with the ultimate goal of happy, successful clients and partners.
- Work directly with the client and CarePort Project Manager to ensure the success of the implementation of CarePort solutions
- Assist in building a connected network of nursing homes, home health agencies, and other post-acute providers in partnership with CarePort clients.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers and CarePort users, demonstrate a strong grasp of the details of customer accounts and drive adoption and utilization of CarePort solutions among client post-acute networks
- Collaborate with hospital partners to develop strategies to strengthen the network and ensure onboarding of all partners into the CarePort system through multiple forms of engagement and follow-up, including hosting information and training sessions
- Monitor implementations for key performance indicators, and proactively intercede to support customer with questions, concerns, and issues
- Provide onboarding oversight and report on status of projects, serve as a key feedback conduit from customers to product management, and support continuous deployment efforts of engineering
- Monitor and manage post-acute provider data used by thousands of patients, families, and care coordinators to ensure the database stays up to date and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree (major or concentration in a healthcare related discipline is a plus)
- Two years or more experience in a health care technology environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of competency with business applications MS Word, Excel, etc. and an aptitude to learn new software tools readily. Knowledge of healthcare EMR/EHR solutions a plus
- Organized individual who delivers work that is accurate and complete
- “People Person” – enjoys interacting and connecting with people; derives satisfaction from helping others, is creative, energetic, individual with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
Please email email@example.com with your resume and the position name you’d like to apply to.
CarePort improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.