Location: Various Locations/Remote
The Project Manager will oversee projects and ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established goals/objectives, schedules and budget. The Project Manager will coordinate with external and internal teams to ensure tasks are clearly identified and completed to support overall project success.
- Creates project schedules based on defined scope and assigned resources.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and making revisions as needed to keep overall project on time and on budget.
- Oversees the accurate preparation and completion of project financials and reporting.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations which may require working outside normal work hours to accommodate clients in other time zones.
- Leverages existing methods & procedures to facilitate consistent & repeatable results across the project team
- Effectively facilitates team and client meetings.
- Keeps the team informed of project status and changes within the organization.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Regular written and oral communication with client.
- Develops lasting relationships that foster overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in WellSky’s best practices and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Identifies areas for development and participate in new opportunities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience software implementation project management or consulting
- Enterprise EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred
- Ability to travel 25%
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage expectations and handling conflict required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Microsoft Project
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement experience that resulted in quantifiable results is desired
- PMP certification
Please visit the following link to submit your application through our parent company, Wellsky: https://wellsky.com/about-us/careers/jobs/?gh_jid=3063838
CarePort improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.