CarePort is seeking a full-time health integration expert with an engineering mindset and a passion for creating an integration ecosystem. This individual will perform a variety of activities ranging from tool creation and database development to onboarding and configuring new interfaces. The ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, timely, actionable information to our customers.
- Design and develop tools to optimize integration process and overall architecture
- Construct and test new integrations using a variety of languages, pipeline processing, and database tools
- Become subject matter expert on integration capabilities
- Provide documentation and specifications
- Occasionally provide 3rd level integration support and troubleshooting
- Deep healthcare integration practical experience with HL7, XML, REST, and SOAP
- Expert-level knowledge of interface engine concepts (e.g. Rhapsody, Mirth)
- Knowledge of network and web application protocols (TCP, VPN, HTTP, SFTP)
- Database concepts, SQL, NOSQL
- Solid understanding of change control, source code management, and DevOps concepts
Please submit all inquiries and resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Convenient office location just one block from Boston’s South Station
About CarePort Health
CarePort Health provides care coordination software solutions to manage patient transitions across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility for providers, payers and ACOs into the care that patients receive across care settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.