This position oversees the company’s most important function: the satisfaction of their customers and the future direction of the organization’s customer service evolution. The Senior Client Relationship Executive ensures that our customer service is our competitive advantage. This person will strategize to continually raise the bar propelling us to be leader in world-class service not just in our industry, but also in business today. This person will champion the Client Experience agenda ensuring it is embraced by all functions and that there is alignment among employees, partners, processes, policies and technology around customers. Drive and institutionalize a culture focused on the Client Experience. Serves as the primary Voice of the Client and advocates for the customers’ needs throughout the organization. Demonstrates the business value and return on investment of customer experience initiatives as a discipline.
Although technical and organization skills are critical to the success of this position, our ideal candidate is first and foremost a world-class role model who will uphold and represent a world-class image through service and design to both our clients and our team. Your passion for customer service and integrity in communications and relationships are what we want to know more about. We are willing to train the right individual on our programs and necessary reporting for this position. Apply today to be considered!
A Day in the Life!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Ensuring that the customer experience is represented in all parts of our business.
- Build and maintain organizational enthusiasm for the Client Experience.
- Monitor the client’s key performance indicators (KPI’s) drivers that are impacted/affected by the client’s experience. Such things as Retention of new customers, Attrition, Customer Satisfaction scores, Referrals, Client Complaints, etc.
- Build the client profile, identifying and engage key stake holders within the client organizations to potentially expand.
- Identify whitespace opportunities and make recommendations to the client and sales teams at the appropriate times.
- Engage with the implementation, sales and other members of the Architect team to identify measures of success with clients.
- Identify and utilize available data within the CarePort applications to measure client’s success and tell the client story.
- Serve as the leading voice of the customer and act as a client experience advocate in considering decisions that will impact the customer.
- Assess client risk and report out as appropriate.
- Service Aptitude potential is a major part of our hiring process.
- Ensure the company’s client experience cycles (customer touch points) and nonnegotiable standards.
- Serve as an escalation point for our customer success team and the client.
- The service training of new and existing employees.
- Delivery of service recovery to ensure the organization is at reduced risk.
- Creating an above-and-beyond culture and legacy.
- Using research, insight and business information to identify innovative initiatives and proposals that will elevate our customers’ experience.
- Obtain customer feedback on opportunities to improve the customer experience and success of their organization.
- Champion the customer through all our customer journeys, identifying their needs and expectations.
- Ensuring we monitor and focus on six components of the experience; physical, atmosphere, functional, technical, operational, and hospitality.
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years’ experience using EMR/EHR systems in an acute or post-acute setting, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role with a healthcare technology provider
- 3+ years’ experience managing process, workflows, or teams through data analysis
- Experience driving change in clinical workflow, process, and operational tactics of a healthcare organization
- Familiarity with population health concepts, case management, clinical coordination, and patient journey from acute care to post-acute care (SNF/home health)
- Consultative and comfortable being the authority on various subjects
- Excellent presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting in front of groups of all sizes
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Team player with flexible, positive attitude
- Position may require local and regional travel up to 50%
Do you stand above the rest?
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Related field
- BSN-RN degree (preferred; other clinical specialties will be considered)
- Experience in managing Value Based Care programs and/or alternative payment models in the acute care space.
- Experience having worked in the payer space and knowledge of payer care coordination programs.
Please visit the following link to submit your application through our parent company, WellSky: https://wellsky.com/about-us/careers/jobs/?gh_jid=3792754
CarePort, powered by WellSky improves post-acute outcomes by providing solutions to guide patients to high-quality providers upon discharge and to track patients – and results – in real-time across the continuum. The end-to-end platform bridges acute and post-acute EHRs, providing visibility into the care that patients receive across post-acute settings so that all providers can efficiently and effectively coordinate patient care.