CarePort Intake Reporting
A 1-hour training webinar to introduce you to CarePort’s interactive business intelligence tool. CarePort Intake Reporting provides CarePort Intake data, the ability to analyze that data, and use it towards operational and organizational goals.
How to Register
Select the webinar that you want to attend and fill out the required information. All of the webinars feature the same content, so if you can’t make it on one day, you won’t miss any information. The schedule is updated frequently, so check back often for new dates and times. You will receive an email with a link to view the webinar. Please note that your webinar link is unique to you: you cannot share it as it will not work for others.
Click on a webinar below to register.
What to Expect
Each webinar includes a demo of CarePort Intake Reporting followed by a Q&A session. Throughout the webinar, you are encouraged to submit questions using the “Q&A” feature.
- Identify referral trends with each of your Referral Sources.
- View patient-level information about referral outcomes.
- Help you form and manage high quality partnerships with Referral Sources.
- Compare performance on key performance indicators across your organization’s branches.
- Identify workflow trends and better understand whether your staffing schedule aligns with your referral workflow needs.
If there are 3 or less registrants signed up within 48 hours of a scheduled webinar, or if there are no attendees ten minutes after a webinar has begun, then the webinar will be cancelled.
You will be sent a confirmation email upon registering. If you do not receive a confirmation email after 30 minutes, please check your spam or junk folder and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.